Ame-sama added the Orange Seal Endurance Tubeless Sealant last 7/31/2017. Ame-sama will let everyone know when Ame-sama gets his 1st Flat.
Viscosity: its quite thin actually. Kind of like water but a tad bit thicker.
Absolute trash. For this month, Ame-sama hasn’t ridden for the past month due to unpredictable weather. Ame-sama’s bike was only used for short travel/commute not longer than 10kms. Ame-sama is honestly pissed off. This product costs around P950 and does not offer good sealant protection.
Let Ame-sama tell you the details:
- 8 micro holes. Ame-sama’s estimate around 0.01mm.
- It does not seal and solidify the holes. The liquid only leaked to stop air from going out.
- Made a mess out of Ame-sama’s rim.
- Still in liquid form and does not form a solid seal.
- This stuff is only used as temporary treatment.
quick update: The seal worked after vulcanizing?!?!?!?!. To ame-sama’s surprise, the rear wheel maintained its air at 55 psi after vulcanizing after seeing 6 other holes to be accounted for. This is something ame-sama cant explain. The Sealant doesnt seal immediately but in time it does?!?! Ame-sama doesnt understand